1) very comfortable bed (most important requirement); 2) clean, very pretty room; 3) the road, although not a main street, was noisy at night, and awakened us 4) good breakfast: hot component as entree such as French toast, and not-hot components such as fruit, muffins; 5) many stairs--if staying in the main house, stairs down to the front door, then a couple more stairs in the middle, then many steps upstairs; I'd have to say, though, that many B&Bs have quite a few stairs to navigate; 6) lovely commons areas, well-stocked with pamphlets of local attractions, and several homemade notebooks of hikes, etc, which we greatly appreciated; 7) Walking distance to a main several trails; 8)The owner was very gruff-at first, I was silly enough to have hurt feelings. The other owner never made eye contact, and was only visible in the mornings while cooking. The problem does not seem to be the guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adobe Village Inn is a Boutique Hotel in the heart of the Red Rocks of Sedona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Adobe Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Village Graham Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Village Inn Sedona, Arizona