My fiance' and I were going to Flagstaff to stay for Sat/Sun. We were thinking about heading out on Fri afternoon to Sedona. I know last minute to Sedona can be a little pricey. So we thought we would stay in Camp Verde or Cottonwood. We found Inn On Oak Creek online. The location sounded great, and price was well under what typically would be charged for places to stay in Sedona. So we booked and headed up...We found out the Inn was recently purchased by new owners. By providing continental breakfast, instead of a full breakfast they were able to reduce the rate to less than half of previous pricing. The inn had a very comfortable feel, each room was decorated with a theme. We stayed in a room that had a small balcony with red rock views and the creek below with an abundance of wildlife to watch. We had a some rain which added to the relaxation. Each room does have a private bathroom (my fiance' was a little worried about sharing). Rooms were very clean and owners/staff very welcoming. The only thing I would change is to stay for 3 nights instead of just 1!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms include: Continental breakfast, fireplaces, whirlpool bathtub and remote-control TV. Some include balcony over Oak Creek!Initially built in 1972 as an art gallery, then totally refurbished and transformed in 1995,The Inn On Oak Creek perches on a bluff overlooking Oak Creek, Arizona's premier year-round spring-fed stream.Within easy walking distance are Sedona's best art galleries, boutique shops, several fine restaurants, and Tlaquepaque shopping village. Almost as close are National Forest trails that will take you to the heart of Red Rock Country. While Sedona offers many choices with accommodations, you will not find one with a better location, stunning views, and a quaintness like the Inn On Oak Creek! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your The Inn Above Oak Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Oak Creek Hotel Sedona
- The Inn Above Oak Creek Sedona, Arizona