This Inn was recently taken over by new owners and they are obviously passionate about serving their guests. The rooms have been recently renovated with new furniture, beds and decor. All rooms have a gas fireplace with a convenient wall switch. Great for romance. We got a creekside room which I recommend for the quiet and the view. The creek-side rooms have a balcony with table and chairs, great for eating our takeout pizza with a glass of wine.The location is absolutely supreme , right in the "y" area of Sedona and walking distance to great shops. The Inn serves a continental breakfast of juice, coffee with danishes, muffins or bagels along with fruit. Lovely lobby, again with great decor and a fireplace. The staff will eagerly help you with all questions on the beautiful Sedona area. I heartily recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms include: Continental breakfast, fireplaces, whirlpool bathtub and remote-control TV. Some include balcony over Oak Creek!Initially built in 1972 as an art gallery, then totally refurbished and transformed in 1995,The Inn On Oak Creek perches on a bluff overlooking Oak Creek, Arizona's premier year-round spring-fed stream.Within easy walking distance are Sedona's best art galleries, boutique shops, several fine restaurants, and Tlaquepaque shopping village. Almost as close are National Forest trails that will take you to the heart of Red Rock Country. While Sedona offers many choices with accommodations, you will not find one with a better location, stunning views, and a quaintness like the Inn On Oak Creek! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn Above Oak Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Oak Creek Hotel Sedona
- The Inn Above Oak Creek Sedona, Arizona