I highly recommend the Inn on Oak Creek. It would be difficult to find a better value in Sedona. Its location is ideal. You can walk to a number of arts/crafts locations as well as several restaurants. It's also right on Oak Creek which is a beautiful location.
And while it's considered a hotel, it also has a homey feel to it. The lobby feels more like you're staying in someone's TV/family room.
The rooms are decorated very well and very comfortable. Our room had a queen bed.
Finally, the owner and staff were top notch. Very personable and they care that you have a great stay. If you're going to Sedona, this is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms include: Continental breakfast, fireplaces, whirlpool bathtub and remote-control TV. Some include balcony over Oak Creek!Initially built in 1972 as an art gallery, then totally refurbished and transformed in 1995,The Inn On Oak Creek perches on a bluff overlooking Oak Creek, Arizona's premier year-round spring-fed stream.Within easy walking distance are Sedona's best art galleries, boutique shops, several fine restaurants, and Tlaquepaque shopping village. Almost as close are National Forest trails that will take you to the heart of Red Rock Country. While Sedona offers many choices with accommodations, you will not find one with a better location, stunning views, and a quaintness like the Inn On Oak Creek! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Inn Above Oak Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Oak Creek Hotel Sedona
- The Inn Above Oak Creek Sedona, Arizona