We stayed here for our first trip to Sedona due to the high reviews on Tripadvisor. Our stay was excellent! We stayed in Creekside room 6. The room had a small balcony with a great view of the creeks and surrounding red rocks. The bathroom was spacious and included a nice whirlpool tub. We enjoyed the breakfasts (fruit, pastries, muffins, bagels) and the round-the-clock availability of coffee and tea. The inn has a very nice common living room that has a small library with books about the area. There is also a small selection of movies available (room 6 had a DVD player).
The inn keeper was very helpful and recommended his favorite hikes and restaurants.
We were very pleased with our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms include: Continental breakfast, fireplaces, whirlpool bathtub and remote-control TV. Some include balcony over Oak Creek!Initially built in 1972 as an art gallery, then totally refurbished and transformed in 1995,The Inn On Oak Creek perches on a bluff overlooking Oak Creek, Arizona's premier year-round spring-fed stream.Within easy walking distance are Sedona's best art galleries, boutique shops, several fine restaurants, and Tlaquepaque shopping village. Almost as close are National Forest trails that will take you to the heart of Red Rock Country. While Sedona offers many choices with accommodations, you will not find one with a better location, stunning views, and a quaintness like the Inn On Oak Creek! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your The Inn Above Oak Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Oak Creek Hotel Sedona
- The Inn Above Oak Creek Sedona, Arizona