My wife and I stayed at the Inn for two nights and were thoroughly impressed with all facets of our stay. I have a pretty stressful career and needed a relaxing get away and this place hit the nail on the head. Our room was absolutely beautiful. They were testing a new air conditioning system in our room, which worked perfectly for us, as we like to keep the temperature around 65. We slept like babies and couldn't hear a peep from anyone else in the building. The shower was spacious and powerful for me and my wife enjoyed the deep, jacuzzi tub for her relaxation. The sitting area underneath the trees and beside the creek was very tranquil and I could almost feel my blood pressure dropping by the minute as we sat there. Chris, the inn keeper, was very helpful and knowledgable of the area and Lacy kept the place beautiful inside. I also enjoyed spending time with Spence, the owner, hearing his story of the facility and how it has grown. We even got to meet Jose, the maintenance engineer, who keeps everything humming!
Overall, a very beautiful and relaxing place that we'll be sure to revisit as often as possible. My wife is already in the planning process for our next trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms include: Continental breakfast, fireplaces, whirlpool bathtub and remote-control TV. Some include balcony over Oak Creek!Initially built in 1972 as an art gallery, then totally refurbished and transformed in 1995,The Inn On Oak Creek perches on a bluff overlooking Oak Creek, Arizona's premier year-round spring-fed stream.Within easy walking distance are Sedona's best art galleries, boutique shops, several fine restaurants, and Tlaquepaque shopping village. Almost as close are National Forest trails that will take you to the heart of Red Rock Country. While Sedona offers many choices with accommodations, you will not find one with a better location, stunning views, and a quaintness like the Inn On Oak Creek! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Inn Above Oak Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Oak Creek Hotel Sedona
- The Inn Above Oak Creek Sedona, Arizona