We just returned from a 3-night stay at the Inn on Oak Creek and could not be happier with our choice. Kudos to owner Spence and manager Chris and their staff for creating and maintaining such a lovely inn and environment. The inn is truly centrally located for everything that Sedona has to offer. For us, that included "free" admission to the Blue Grass Festival that occurred just across the creek from the inn. We enjoyed great music with a glass of wine in the comfort of the Inn's property! Do not hesitate to book your reservation at the Inn on Oak Creek!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms include: Continental breakfast, fireplaces, whirlpool bathtub and remote-control TV. Some include balcony over Oak Creek!Initially built in 1972 as an art gallery, then totally refurbished and transformed in 1995,The Inn On Oak Creek perches on a bluff overlooking Oak Creek, Arizona's premier year-round spring-fed stream.Within easy walking distance are Sedona's best art galleries, boutique shops, several fine restaurants, and Tlaquepaque shopping village. Almost as close are National Forest trails that will take you to the heart of Red Rock Country. While Sedona offers many choices with accommodations, you will not find one with a better location, stunning views, and a quaintness like the Inn On Oak Creek! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Inn Above Oak Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Oak Creek Hotel Sedona
- The Inn Above Oak Creek Sedona, Arizona