I will absolutely stay at the Inn on Oak Creek anytime I go back to Sedona. It was like staying at a friend's house. Service was extremely friendly, rooms were great, views are great, breakfast was excellent. Its a quick walk to Tlaquepaque or Elote or the Hike House. We even switched rooms between nights so we could have 2 different creek view and both rooms were the same with my wife "OMG this is so great". It is like having a huge master bedroom in a house, nothing like a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms include: Continental breakfast, fireplaces, whirlpool bathtub and remote-control TV. Some include balcony over Oak Creek!Initially built in 1972 as an art gallery, then totally refurbished and transformed in 1995,The Inn On Oak Creek perches on a bluff overlooking Oak Creek, Arizona's premier year-round spring-fed stream.Within easy walking distance are Sedona's best art galleries, boutique shops, several fine restaurants, and Tlaquepaque shopping village. Almost as close are National Forest trails that will take you to the heart of Red Rock Country. While Sedona offers many choices with accommodations, you will not find one with a better location, stunning views, and a quaintness like the Inn On Oak Creek! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Inn Above Oak Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Oak Creek Hotel Sedona
- The Inn Above Oak Creek Sedona, Arizona