This "Inn" is almost a bed and breakfast. Will greeted us and, after checking us in, helped us to our room. The room was smallish, but roomy enough to be comfortable. The whirlpool tub in our room (you have to ask for this particular room), more than made up for the otherwise small space. Breakfast consisted of juice, coffee, some fruit and store-bought muffins. The location of the Inn made finding suitable "eateries" and other activities easy. I would recommend this nice little place in a BEAUTIFUL city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms include: Continental breakfast, fireplaces, whirlpool bathtub and remote-control TV. Some include balcony over Oak Creek!Initially built in 1972 as an art gallery, then totally refurbished and transformed in 1995,The Inn On Oak Creek perches on a bluff overlooking Oak Creek, Arizona's premier year-round spring-fed stream.Within easy walking distance are Sedona's best art galleries, boutique shops, several fine restaurants, and Tlaquepaque shopping village. Almost as close are National Forest trails that will take you to the heart of Red Rock Country. While Sedona offers many choices with accommodations, you will not find one with a better location, stunning views, and a quaintness like the Inn On Oak Creek! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Inn Above Oak Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Oak Creek Hotel Sedona
- The Inn Above Oak Creek Sedona, Arizona