Enjoyed our stay very much. Friendly staff, quiet and relaxing. Bagels, muffins, pastries coffee, juice in the morning Nice comfy rooms. One suggestion would be to replace the bed pillows they were limp and lumpy. Other than that very nice place to stay and will return the next trip to Sedona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms include: Continental breakfast, fireplaces, whirlpool bathtub and remote-control TV. Some include balcony over Oak Creek!Initially built in 1972 as an art gallery, then totally refurbished and transformed in 1995,The Inn On Oak Creek perches on a bluff overlooking Oak Creek, Arizona's premier year-round spring-fed stream.Within easy walking distance are Sedona's best art galleries, boutique shops, several fine restaurants, and Tlaquepaque shopping village. Almost as close are National Forest trails that will take you to the heart of Red Rock Country. While Sedona offers many choices with accommodations, you will not find one with a better location, stunning views, and a quaintness like the Inn On Oak Creek! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotel.de, Odigeo and HRS so you can book your The Inn Above Oak Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Oak Creek Hotel Sedona
- The Inn Above Oak Creek Sedona, Arizona