This Inn definitely gives you value for your money. Our room was lovely (and clean) even though it didn't have the best view available - we didn't mind as we ate on the main patio which was lovely - view of river, birds, trees... Hosts were friendly and helpful in pointing out hikes. Breakfast was adequate. Homey/comfortable feel - access to fridge for storage. Overall an excellent place to stay - would recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms include: Continental breakfast, fireplaces, whirlpool bathtub and remote-control TV. Some include balcony over Oak Creek!Initially built in 1972 as an art gallery, then totally refurbished and transformed in 1995,The Inn On Oak Creek perches on a bluff overlooking Oak Creek, Arizona's premier year-round spring-fed stream.Within easy walking distance are Sedona's best art galleries, boutique shops, several fine restaurants, and Tlaquepaque shopping village. Almost as close are National Forest trails that will take you to the heart of Red Rock Country. While Sedona offers many choices with accommodations, you will not find one with a better location, stunning views, and a quaintness like the Inn On Oak Creek! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your The Inn Above Oak Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Oak Creek Hotel Sedona
- The Inn Above Oak Creek Sedona, Arizona