Sedona, the sleepy little retirement town of Arizona boasts gorgeous vistas, hiking and wine country. The newly opened Inn on Oak creek is a lovely home converted to a B&B type. The owners and staff are rarely found at this level. Being used to 5 star stays, you expect the professional and subservience of staff, but dont necessarily always expect expediency or quality. Here at the Inn, the personal and down to earth touches were a joy. You are looked after like staying with dear friends or relatives. The hotel itself is also setup nicely where the kitchen and facilities are communal and those who want to cook or BBQ are free to do so. We even did some laundry before pushing on to our next destination. I would come back to Sedona for the Inn....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms include: Continental breakfast, fireplaces, whirlpool bathtub and remote-control TV. Some include balcony over Oak Creek!Initially built in 1972 as an art gallery, then totally refurbished and transformed in 1995,The Inn On Oak Creek perches on a bluff overlooking Oak Creek, Arizona's premier year-round spring-fed stream.Within easy walking distance are Sedona's best art galleries, boutique shops, several fine restaurants, and Tlaquepaque shopping village. Almost as close are National Forest trails that will take you to the heart of Red Rock Country. While Sedona offers many choices with accommodations, you will not find one with a better location, stunning views, and a quaintness like the Inn On Oak Creek! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotel.de, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your The Inn Above Oak Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Oak Creek Hotel Sedona
- The Inn Above Oak Creek Sedona, Arizona