This is a part B/B and a part healing resort. We stayed here on a Living Social, and it was a nice experience. I love the property, there is a teepee and a meditation circle in the back, a fire place, big comfy bed, a lounge area, and all day long snacks. The place is very vegan and are full of "new age" people. If this isn't your thing, don't go! I enjoyed my time as a BB guest for 2 days!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located In the heart of Sedona Arizona's spectacular red rock country lies a luxury Mission style Bed and Breakfast Inn - The Lodge at Sedona. A secluded haven on three acres of landscaped gardens, mature pines, calming waterfalls and ponds, original art, and a magical meditative labyrinth. Offering luxurious and peaceful accommodation, gourmet cuisine and pampering guest service. Room rates include a delicious and healthy gourmet breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Lodge at Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Sedona Hotel Sedona
- The Lodge At Sedona Arizona