Southwest Inn at Sedona
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$295
Hotels.com
US$392
US$361
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$158
Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$336
US$275
US$741
US$479
Official Site
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$658
US$585
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsburritogas fireplacebreakfast roomred rockshard boiled eggshot tubyogurtboutique hotelcomplimentary breakfastwaffle makerfront desk staffseparate showerroad noisegreat place to staywest sidebed was very comfortableking room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 August 2011

Great hotel and great value!
I have stayed here a few times and feel compelled to let everyone know how much I love it. When I first visited Sedona, I had no idea where to stay and took a chance on SW Inn based on reviews. I am so happy that I did. The rooms have everything you need. The views are amazing and the staff is extremely accommodating. I feel like Bree is an old friend and she has been very helpful in planning excursions, as well as answering any questions we may have.
My daughter attends boarding school in the area and I prefer a "homey" place to hang out with her, rather than an impersonal resort that sticks you with fees every time you turn around. I am planning another visit this weekend!

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly and tell them what you are looking for.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2011

We stayed here ten years ago and returned to have the same affordable rooms with fantastic views. We tour and sightsee during the day so we don't need the resort extras. Clean, breakfast average, nice staff, small pool, patios spacious but not private.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank Edgemore
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Everything about the Southwest Inn was great. The entire staff was completely friendly and helpful, and offered good advice about local places to eat. The location was just outside from the center of town, a short ride or a good walk. Our room was spotless clean and large enough for the three of us, and the view from our room was breath taking. But then again what isn't in Sedona. I traveled with my two adult children and we had a problem with the door key to the room, so the receptionist moved us into a larger suite no questions asked, which was great.
I plan to return and will definitely stay here as my first choice. A great value.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank KJEM
Reviewed 28 July 2011

We visit Sedona often and have stayed in a mix of properties from B&Bs to luxury resorts. For this trip, we were looking to have a few quiet days in town without breaking the bank. The Southwest Inn is located on the edge of town in an area that is fairly quiet which we appreciated. Though they label it as an Inn, it is really more of a motel. A nice motel to be sure, but a motel. All rooms open directly to the outside with many facing the parking lot. It may not be a big deal for many but it is a pet peeve of mine. Their website did not make that fact clear, and it started my trip off on a slightly sour note.

That said, the rooms were clean, and spacious with a nice TV and fireplace. The bathroom was a good size with a single person jacuzzi and a shower. The bathroom construction quality and decor were average, but clean. There was no safe in the room which we still find surprising in this day and age.

The bed was comfortable, and the lighting was good. Having a fridge in the room was nice as well. Outside noise was not too bad. The pool is tiny but well maintained and there is a hot tub as well that we didn't look at.

The breakfast was nothing special at all. The inn does have internet access, but we were never able to get it to work. The staff were generally very nice. All in all, I would say that this is a okay property for a quiet visit to Sedona as long as you go in knowing what you are getting and feel the price is fair. We would consider staying there again in a pinch, but prefer something a little more hotel or B&B like.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank joylama
Reviewed 27 July 2011

We stayed at the Southwest Inn at Sedona for 9 nights and could not have been more pleased. The rooms were immaculately cleaned every day and the staff was kind and thoughtful, responding to our every need and question. They not only suggested sites for us to visit but drew maps and on several occasions, even called for us and made our reservations. The rooms were comfortable and well appointed. We loved staying there and have recommended it to others.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple