“Unique boutique”

Ranked #29 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
San Diego, California
“Unique boutique”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The hotel has a great Southwest style, just what you'd picture for something in Sedona. It is close to all of the good restaurants and some great views. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast is delicious and the rooms are relaxing and unique. Plus they have free wifi which is a perk.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
Knoxville
Reviewed 11 July 2014

My daughter and I took a road trip to Durango, CO; The Grand Canyon, Sedona and Jerome. We had a great time. The room we had at Southwest Inn was by far the most comfortable room we had during our 9 days on the road. Breakfast was great, room was clean, location quiet and relaxing and the staff very friendly. I can definitely recommend SWI without any hesitation. Thanks so much! Joeva Merrion

• Stayed July 2014
Reviewed 8 July 2014

WE had a family reunion, 21 people, stay at the wonderful SW Inn in Sedona. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The property is sparkling clean and the breakfast was great. The rooms were nice and beds soft enough not to give me a numb backside.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the Southwest Inn with their great staff and facilities.
Give it a try.
Dale Richards, Father of 7 kids, and 11 grandkids

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
North Salt Lake, Utah
Reviewed 7 July 2014

What a great place to stay while in Sedona! For the price, location, and size of rooms we couldn't have asked for more! We have stayed at a few places in Sedona in the times we have been there but we have found our 'home' in Sedona for now on. The owners and the staff were just amazing and treated us as family. We had 21 people in our party and many places turn their nose when they see us each year but not Southwest Inn. They offered to open up the breakfast area for us at dinner so we could get takeout and eat up there as a family and play card games and relax after. We forgot to pack towels and wanted to go to the river so they let us borrow theirs with no questions asked. I also appreciated that they have their Inn sprayed every Thursday for bugs and pests and it shows. Bathrooms are large, beds are so comfy and the experience was perfect. Thank you!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Hopi suite (bedroom separate from the living space) and loved the view on the balco...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I have nothing but great things to say about this hotel! The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. The rooms were very clean. I actually left my purse in the room after we checked out and the front office kept it for me. It would have ruined my vacation since I had no ID or money for the trip/flight. I would definitely stay there again when I go back to Sedona.

NW FL
Reviewed 28 June 2014

This place was decent, but I would've been disappointed if this was a "vacation" as opposed to a stop on our drive out west. Just consider it to be a nice Motel. There are a few restaurants and shops near by. Downtown is accessible by either car or bike only but the location is good. Front office was supposed to be open until 9pm, and when I went down at 8:45pm to buy a bottle of water from the vending machines and it was closed. The bathroom was gigantic for some reason, which I guess was nice.
There was plenty of space to walk our dog around the property. Great pet policy & fees! Property was quiet and there were minimal disturbances.
If you just want a decent place to sleep while you explore this gorgeous town then you will not be disappointed. If you want a vacation & amenities then I would look elsewhere.

1 Thank Jennifer M
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We were pleasantly surprised with this nice little hotel. It is everything you would want: clean, quiet, and with nice views of the red rocks. The room was comfortable, and I loved the fact that the room had a fireplace. The front desk staff were very helpful and friendly. My only complaint was that I thought the beds were way too soft, so I did not sleep well. But I know different people like different types of beds. Lastly, there was a little deli and a pizza place right next door - very convenient.