We had a king jacuzzi room on the bottom floor. The room was spotless and had everything in it to be comfortable. Loved the jacuzzi after a day's hiking as well as the robes to lounge in. The room had a small patio area with a table and two chairs where you could enjoy a snack or coffee while enjoying the view. Yes, it overlooks the parking lot, but there really isn't much traffic because the place just isn't that big.
We enjoyed the breakfast in the room above the lobby. Didn't try out the computer room. The Inn is located on the west side of Sedona not right in the middle of everything, which I believe is a good thing. Sedona just isn't that big to matter about driving distances.
The only minor complaint was that the room closet was so dark I couldn't see the contents of my suitcase. But, that is a small complaint. Overall, I would stay here again. The nearby Safeway is new and has anything you could possibly need to stock the small frig in the room. No microwave, however.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedona's Premier Boutique Hotel: it's what you get when you combine the atmosphere of a Small Elegant Hotel with the personal loving touch of a Bed & Breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Southwest Inn at Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southwest Inn At Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Southwest Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Southwest Hotel
- Southwest Inn Sedona
- Southwest Inn At Sedona Arizona