My husband and I stayed at the Southwest Inn for 4 nights. We paid $149/night and felt that it was a very good value. The room was huge! We really enjoyed the gas fireplace. The bathroom was very spacious and the jacuzzi tub was perfect for relaxing after all the hiking we did. We both found the king bed to very comfortable. The flat screen TV was a good size. I found the location of the inn to be great. Some people complained that because it is in West Sedona, that the inn is a little out of the way. I found this to be untrue. The main hub of Sedona, although has all the shops and a decent selection of restaurants, was a little too touristy for my taste. I can't imagine not having a car in Sedona so if you do it doesn't matter where in Sedona you stay because the activities are pretty spread out. Breakfast was more than your continental fare and included burritos and waffles. There is a great deli in the lot next to the inn called the Euro Deli that sells breakfast and lunch items as well. There are also some restaurants nearby too if one doesn't want to drive. Another issue some people complained about which we were a little worried about was the "highway noise". When I think highway I think of the Grand Central or LIE. Yes, the inn off of the main road 89A which I guess is considered a highway. Regardless, we did not hear a pin drop the whole time there. We did not use their pool because it was a little cold during our visit. The also have a nice sized hot tub for guests to use. Overall, the Southwest Inn was exactly what we were looking, a quiet cozy room for a great value.
My only minor minor complaint....I bought myself one of those adorable cowboy boot keychains as a keepsake and it broke just hanging on my key rack.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedona's Premier Boutique Hotel: it's what you get when you combine the atmosphere of a Small Elegant Hotel with the personal loving touch of a Bed & Breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Southwest Inn at Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southwest Inn At Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Southwest Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Southwest Hotel
- Southwest Inn Sedona
- Southwest Inn At Sedona Arizona