I grew up traveling to the Beautiful Oak Creek Canyon every summer to camp, and have carried that tradition on with my own kids. This past July we decided to stay at Oak Creek Terrace for a change and Im glad we did. We just got back yesterday from our 2nd mini trip up there and we will continue to go there as often as we can. Mark and Justin are friendly as well as the rest of the staff, including the maid service. The Resort is right there in the canyon and even has rooms that face the creek. I love how the Resort has a number of different type of rooms to choose from, from a cabin, to a hotel, a bungalow, etc, They all have their own uniqueness to them so depending on if your there for a romantic getaway or a family vacation they have a spot for you. Their prices are really good as well, if you compare theirs to even a measly motel in Sedona, you will find their prices to be very reasonable, not to mention you get the luxury of staying down by the creek. The kids love playing down at the creek in the sand, catching craw-dads, fishing, exploring, walking across the street to get a treat from DQ, enjoying the Hot-tub, watching the Fish in the Pond, laying in the hammocks, or lounge chairs listing to the creek water flow, and merely taking in the fresh air and scenery that this place has to offer. This place obviously is not a new build and is rustic to a sense and this is what makes it so wonderful. You get the raw feel of what it would be like to be so lucky to live in the well sought area of Oak Creek Canyon and you can tell the Family owned Resort is well loved by its caretakers. After reading some of the negative reviews on here, my only explanation for their "bad experience" is that they must have thought they booked a room in a 5 star Ritzy place where the coffee is ordered through room service rather than actually getting off their tooshes and making it themselves, and where cabana boys/girls serve them cocktails as they relax in the hot-tub or at the creek instead of making/bringing your own. PEOPLE this place is truly a Gem, If your NOT expecting to be waited on. My family and I cant wait to make the next short drive up to our favorite weekend getaway spot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most popular places to stay in Beautiful Oak Creek Canyon With creek frontage access.Our private in room Jacuzzi and fireplaces are great for relaxing at the end of the day,Or unwind on one of our terraces with hammocks, and cozy seating areas with creek and canyon views.Don't forget to bring fury children, as we are pet friendly. Save money with our 6.23% sales tax as to in the city with 14% to 15%. Call or go online for questions about our property and about our many different rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Oak Creek Terrace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oak Creek Terrace Hotel Sedona
- Oak Creek Terrace Resort Sedona, Arizona