The resort was very nice but rooms were small. The bed was bowed n uncomfortable on one side. The pillows were ridiculously big n uncomfortable to sleep on. I will take my own pillow next time. But the creek was amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most popular places to stay in Beautiful Oak Creek Canyon With creek frontage access.Our private in room Jacuzzi and fireplaces are great for relaxing at the end of the day,Or unwind on one of our terraces with hammocks, and cozy seating areas with creek and canyon views.Don't forget to bring fury children, as we are pet friendly. Save money with our 6.23% sales tax as to in the city with 14% to 15%. Call or go online for questions about our property and about our many different rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Oak Creek Terrace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oak Creek Terrace Hotel Sedona
- Oak Creek Terrace Resort Sedona, Arizona