Overall our stay was lovely... The grounds were relaxing and soothing and our room was cute. My only concern was the jacuzzi tub in our room, and it's probably me just being a clean freak lol! The tub had this odd slimy film on it and it didn't seem that the jets were flushed with a cleansing solution inbetween guests. I tried cleaning it myself but it might have been a residue from previous bath oils. It's definitely not enough to prevent us from a future visit, but I think we'll skip the extra expense of getting a room with the jacuzzi in it. Thank you for a lovely stay, we can't wait to come back :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most popular places to stay in Beautiful Oak Creek Canyon With creek frontage access.Our private in room Jacuzzi and fireplaces are great for relaxing at the end of the day,Or unwind on one of our terraces with hammocks, and cozy seating areas with creek and canyon views.Don't forget to bring fury children, as we are pet friendly. Save money with our 6.23% sales tax as to in the city with 14% to 15%. Call or go online for questions about our property and about our many different rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Oak Creek Terrace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oak Creek Terrace Hotel Sedona
- Oak Creek Terrace Resort Sedona, Arizona