My sister and I have time for ourselves during Spring Break every year and this year was an exceptional time together! I was even able to bring my dog with me this trip... they are so accommodating. My husband and I own and operate a motorcycle tour business and this was my 3rd trip to Oak Creek Terrace Resort. We stayed in the "A Frame" cottage by the creek and it was heavenly to say the least! Mark and his staff are always so warm, friendly and gracious. I can't wait to go back - one week just wasn't enough. Thank you Mark and your wonderful staff - every visit is always so special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most popular places to stay in Beautiful Oak Creek Canyon With creek frontage access.Our private in room Jacuzzi and fireplaces are great for relaxing at the end of the day,Or unwind on one of our terraces with hammocks, and cozy seating areas with creek and canyon views.Don't forget to bring fury children, as we are pet friendly. Save money with our 6.23% sales tax as to in the city with 14% to 15%. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Oak Creek Terrace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oak Creek Terrace Hotel Sedona
- Oak Creek Terrace Resort Sedona, Arizona