Slide Rock Lodge
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$159
US$129
AscendHotels
  • Breakfast included
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$136
Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$302
US$275
L'Auberge de Sedona(Sedona)
US$631
US$424
Official Site
US$259
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$594
US$525
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 October 2013

NEVER STAY HERE. The owners of this joint are callous, mean, and rude to all their customers. They could care less about your comfort, your feelings, or anything other than the money that they could get from you. During our stay we not only felt personally affected by their poor attitude but we firsthand watched them treat about eight different people with varying degrees of inconsiderate comments and actions. Add this poor service into the dirty rooms, thin walls, and constant traffic noise and I would say this is the worst hotel in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Emily W
Reviewed 11 August 2013

After reading the negative reviews and then staying at the Lodge, I decided to write my own. My husband, son, and I were looking to get out of the heat of Phoenix. We've never been to Sedona but wanted to - it was great. We were out of the way - out of cell coverage - very small tv but the location is great - quick enough to run into Sedona to eat or drive to the Out of Africa wildlife park which we also did. It's very simple but it was very clean. I want my son to understand that constant access and constant connection isn't always the best. We slowed down and spent a fun weekend together. If you're looking for pizzazz and entertainment with a 42" flat screen - this is not your place. We loved it. I would recommending bringing a small coffee pot if that's your thing too.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Lovinpugs
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I booked this place on a whim spur of the moment weekend/day trip.....then got scared because I looked it up and saw a lot of bad reviews. When we arrived though the property was beautiful! Cabins are gogeous surrounded by green!!! Loved it! Room was standard and did not have a tv, but we went to be outside anways. There wasn't cell service, but it really was nice, to just be away from EVERYTHING! Service was great, very plesant. There was no air conditioning though, which really isn't a deal breaker, there is a ceiling fan, but it rattled all night, so I would recommend bringing a fan if you visit. I took alot of pictures, because upon looking on the website and reviews I couldn't find any. It was not dirty and smelly as I had read either.There is a creek across the road, and you can walk to Slide Rock and not have the 20 dollar parking fee. I loved this place, so all of you who wrote bad reviews..... you just can't hang without your technology!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bo R
Reviewed 18 May 2013

Want to get off the grid but yet be near the grid, then Slide Rock Lodge is the place to be, Spent two nights there and found it to be a quaint and relaxing environment. Far enough out of town to allow for wonderful star gazing and close enough to Slide Rock Park to walk and enjoy the scenery. The owners of the Inn are personable and makes you feel like family. Rooms are very warm and inviting with fire place and cozy furniture that invites relaxation. I would recommend this lovely establishment to anyone that wants a weekend of decompression to book a room and let the hectic life style pass you by for a couple of days.

Signed: Mack & Deb

Room Tip: Room #1 is ideal for star gazing has it own patio. Room #5 is a suite.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2013 via mobile

Nice place, love to stay a half day . Take pics relax and hike. 10.00 fee. So nice out right now. Jump in or slide. Some big trout as well. Can't even tell there was a fire 8 years ago. Water shoes ate a plus plus

• Stayed: April 2013