Our family of four stayed four nights for 350 $ incl. breakfast (non-refundable, hotels.com). The hotel was clean and nice and the breakfast was ok. The only drawback was that the water in the pool was too warm to be of any use, which was a pity considering the 38 oC outside. Hence, we visited the river in Slide Rock to cool down. The hotel has marvellous surroundings and easy access to the Devil's Bridge (recomended!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedona’s best lodging value, GreenTree Inn Sedona, strives to exceed your expectations in every way. Our beautifully landscaped property welcomes you with our 66 rooms. Each immaculate room includes a flat-screen TV with 60+ premium cable, including HBO, microwave, mini-fridge, coffee maker, iron & ironing board, hair dryer and more. Our newly remodeled King Suites feature all the standard amenities, plus a separate living area with pull-out queen-size bed, wet bar and additional flat-screen TV. Start your day with our daily hot breakfast and complimentary copy of USA Today. Wi-Fi is available throughout the entire hotel, and computer & printer access is available in the guest lobby. Plan activities and dining with the assistance of with the assistance of our friendly staff. We strive to deliver exceptional service, and believe this is what sets us apart from other hotels in the Sedona area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your GreenTree Inn Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Days Inn
- GreenTree Inn Sedona Arizona