Nothing fancy but pretty clean. Continental breakfast is fine, with juice and bagels, but don't expect too much. The AC/heater was a bit loud for my tastes, and bathroom is pretty small. Front desk people were very nice and helpful. Centrally located. Don't know what else to say but have to fill the 200 character minimum.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedona’s best lodging value, GreenTree Inn Sedona, strives to exceed your expectations in every way. Our beautifully landscaped property welcomes you with our 66 rooms. Each immaculate room includes a flat-screen TV with 60+ premium cable, including HBO, microwave, mini-fridge, coffee maker, iron & ironing board, hair dryer and more. Our newly remodeled King Suites feature all the standard amenities, plus a separate living area with pull-out queen-size bed, wet bar and additional flat-screen TV. Start your day with our daily hot breakfast and complimentary copy of USA Today. Wi-Fi is available throughout the entire hotel, and computer & printer access is available in the guest lobby. Plan activities and dining with the assistance of with the assistance of our friendly staff. We strive to deliver exceptional service, and believe this is what sets us apart from other hotels in the Sedona area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your GreenTree Inn Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Days Inn
- GreenTree Inn Sedona Arizona