Nice motel. We have found a place to stay every time we visit Sedona. Large spacious rooms and well kept up and well kept clean. The front desk was informative and friendly. The WIFI work just fine. No breakfast, again we knew about it from our previous stay. The breakfast place next door is great. The only thing about this motel, older building and so some noise from upstairs, but that only lasted a short time. Will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Deset Quail Inn Sedona is located in the heart of Sedona's Red Rock Country, just 7 miles south of Uptown Sedona in the Village of Oak Creek. The Desert Quail Inn Sedona offers beautifully furnished Guest Rooms and Guest Suites featuring in-room Jacuzzi's, cozy Fireplaces, Microwave and Refrigerator in all rooms, soft sheets, plush towels, and Upgraded Amenities. Office hours 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Check hours 3:30 PM - 10:00 PM ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Desert Quail Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Quail Hotel Sedona
- Desert Quail Motel
- Desert Quail Inn Sedona, Arizona