We were in Sedona for only 2 nights. We were very pleased with the Desert Quail Inn. At about $89-99 per night, the rate was less than most failities in Sedona. The rooms were much larger than average and immaculate. Very nice, simple decor. Smelled fresh. Comfy beds. Fridge and microwave. Great water pressure. Good location. We asked for a room back off the highway and never heard traffic. Easy parking. Warning... no elevator to second floor. If you can't spend $150-400 per night, we highly recommend this facility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Deset Quail Inn Sedona is located in the heart of Sedona's Red Rock Country, just 7 miles south of Uptown Sedona in the Village of Oak Creek. The Desert Quail Inn Sedona offers beautifully furnished Guest Rooms and Guest Suites featuring in-room Jacuzzi's, cozy Fireplaces, Microwave and Refrigerator in all rooms, soft sheets, plush towels, and Upgraded Amenities. Office hours 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Check hours 3:30 PM - 10:00 PM ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Desert Quail Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Quail Hotel Sedona
- Desert Quail Motel
- Desert Quail Inn Sedona, Arizona