After 12 attempts at getting a room in Sodona because all were booked I tried a no name like Desert Quail Inn. They had a room with 2 queen beds so we took it over the phone from another hotels parking lot.
Buildings looked ok with nice fresh full paint job to go with the rest of the town colors here. Desk person was nice and pleasant. Oh you have 3 people staying? That's an extra $10.00. No problem for $139.00 considering a regular hotel downtown for 1 bed was $296.00 for the night.
We checked out the room. Not too shabby! 42" hd with DTV, nice earth tone room colors with nice very comfortable beds with wall mounted headboards (wood framed leather look a like fabric) I have seen in high end resorts. New carpeting and a long quartz sink top. No cultured marble. Bathroom was average and white but clean. The complete room was very clean and the bottom line here was that and the price, you can't go wrong.
Quiet area also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Deset Quail Inn Sedona is located in the heart of Sedona's Red Rock Country, just 7 miles south of Uptown Sedona in the Village of Oak Creek. The Desert Quail Inn Sedona offers beautifully furnished Guest Rooms and Guest Suites featuring in-room Jacuzzi's, cozy Fireplaces, Microwave and Refrigerator in all rooms, soft sheets, plush towels, and Upgraded Amenities. Office hours 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Check hours 3:30 PM - 10:00 PM ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Desert Quail Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Quail Hotel Sedona
- Desert Quail Motel
- Desert Quail Inn Sedona, Arizona