Nestled away from downtown Sedona, this place was perfect for a family wanting great views. The small pool was perfect with a 3 foot deep shallow end for the 4 year old.
The rooms were clean and the owner and staff were friendly and helpful. When an excursion was canceled, he recommended the safari park for the kiddos. Spot on recommendation! By letting the hotel book our Pink Jeep tour, we saved 10%!
There are plenty of eateries within walking distance. A grocery store is also right behind the Inn.
We will definitely stay here on our next Sedona visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Deset Quail Inn Sedona is located in the heart of Sedona's Red Rock Country, just 7 miles south of Uptown Sedona in the Village of Oak Creek. The Desert Quail Inn Sedona offers beautifully furnished Guest Rooms and Guest Suites featuring in-room Jacuzzi's, cozy Fireplaces, Microwave and Refrigerator in all rooms, soft sheets, plush towels, and Upgraded Amenities. Office hours 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Check hours 3:30 PM - 10:00 PM ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Desert Quail Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Quail Hotel Sedona
- Desert Quail Motel
- Desert Quail Inn Sedona, Arizona