I highly recommend this hotel, the location is close to hiking areas, grocery stores and restaurants.The Hotel is very clean and the owner is doing a lot of work and it shows. He was very friendly along with his staff. Our family stayed here for two nights and we were very happy!! The rooms were a good size for a family of 4. Very clean!!, had a fridge, microwave. We stayed right outside the pool area and you couldn't even hear any noise. The pool was nice and was refreshing after a long day of hiking. I love the fact that this facility was NON-Smoking. Our kids have asthma so it was nice not having to worry about the smoke. We will definitely stay here again. Thanks for your hospitality!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Deset Quail Inn Sedona is located in the heart of Sedona's Red Rock Country, just 7 miles south of Uptown Sedona in the Village of Oak Creek. The Desert Quail Inn Sedona offers beautifully furnished Guest Rooms and Guest Suites featuring in-room Jacuzzi's, cozy Fireplaces, Microwave and Refrigerator in all rooms, soft sheets, plush towels, and Upgraded Amenities. Office hours 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Check hours 3:30 PM - 10:00 PM ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Desert Quail Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Quail Hotel Sedona
- Desert Quail Motel
- Desert Quail Inn Sedona, Arizona