I had read a lot of reviews on Tripadvisor before booking this vacation, so I came in with high expectations. The Enchantment Resort and Mii amo spa exceeded all of them. The resort offerings were amazing, as I took advantage of the hiking and cooking class. My husband used the mountain bikes and did the wine tasting. The spa was incredible and made me feel very comfortable, even though I don't use spas very much. I appreciated being able to register for the classes in advance and would highly recommend other traveler's register for any of the limited sign-up activities right after you book your trip.
I was not sure what to expect with the Murphy Bed in the suite. It turned out to be just like a normal bed and was extremely comfortable. We used the kitchen for our lunches and dinners to save money and because we don't like to eat out. The staff at the resort will even do your dishes!
If you want to relax and get away, I highly recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by stunning views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, completely renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo, a destination spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort Sedona, Arizona