My wife and I stayed for four nights in February 2014. I really can’t add much more with the other reports on how awesome this place is. The staff is absolutely fantastic. Everyone we encountered seemed to genuinely enjoy their jobs. We had a junior suite – worked out very well for us. We were there early and they were nice enough to let us check into our room at noon – always worth asking. Bed was super comfortable. And something we both noticed was how amazingly quiet it is there. It was warm enough that we were able to use the outdoor pool – very nice! They were also nice/smart enough to have some drink and food service poolside. Yes, the food is pricey, but we thought it was good. One great way to save on the food – make sure you check out the “Six for Six before Six”. We ate this for three of the nights that we were there! The Kobe sliders were awesome as was the Mac & cheese. It was just enough instead of having a heavy dinner every night. We only took advantage of it one night, but the turn-down service was awesome. They also give water bottles at night – drink them! The dryness of Arizona really creeps up on you. The workout area at the spa is very nice – wasn’t too crowded when we were there. Something that surprised us was how touristy Sedona was. This made Enchantment even more special to get away from town to this beautiful, peaceful place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by stunning views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, completely renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo, a destination spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels and Evoline ltd so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort Sedona, Arizona