What an unbelievable resort! We were wowed from beginning to end.
First, a caveat – this place is not cheap. Not even close. We paid over $400 a night including the resort fee... so you have to be prepared for an enormous expenditure. Still, to us, if any place is worth that kind of room rate, it's this resort.
The setting is hard to convey in a review -- total seclusion and envelopment in gorgeous red-rock sheer cliffs. What an incredible view from every direction, including from our room. Absolutely stunning.
Service was excellent, so courteous and decadent. Fresh orange juice was delivered to our room in the morning without our asking, and we were constantly offered free perks and services. Very decadent.
The spa was a real highlight, and a truly serene place. We enjoyed the indoor and outdoor pools, whirlpools, gym, and the spa food and beverage options. Fantastic.
We were only disappointed by the "casual" restaurant (Tii Gavo). Prices seemed very high ($18 for a burger?) and the food quality was lacking. Also, portion sizes were very stingy and the experience was not one to repeat. Also, the more high-end restaurant (Che Ah Chi) that we didn't try out is the most expensive restaurant we have ever seen in our lives, with steaks in the upper $50s for minuscule cuts and fish approaching $50 for tiny servings. The regular, basic burger was $38 at Che Ah Chi! We recommend trying somewhere else instead, because Enchantment treats you like a captive audience in terms of food.
In all, we found the resort and the surrounding area stunning. It pains us that we only stayed for two nights, and we hope to return to this oasis as soon as we can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by stunning views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, completely renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo, a destination spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Preferred Hotels, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort Sedona, Arizona