The resort is tucked away in a canyon and you are facing right into the beautfiul red rocks. Overall it exceeded expectations with only a few issues. It is a true resort experience. It had lots of trails of varying degrees right at your doorstep, a large spa with its own pool/bar and restaurant, tennis courts and a fun green space where you could play bocci, croquet, through around a football and use whatever athletic equipment they provided. The kids enjoyed the ping pong and fooseball and there are a few putting greens. They offer many daily activities and we enjoyed the creativity photography walk. The rooms are large and all seem to have views. The concierge was very knowledgeable and it was nice that tours picked you up at your door. Overall, every staff member was friendly and eager. The negatives were mainly service and food. Almost every meal was slow service with the exception of the lovely dinner at che ah chi. And, pretty much all three dining facilities (with great views) serve the same menu and its quite small. That gets pretty old if you are there for a few days and don't always want to troop into town for lunch. Housekeeping was quite lax often leaving bags of garbage behind and supplies in the bathroom. Nice tidbit for families is the complimentary laundry machines available including the soap. To finish on a high note, it was great that they provided complimentary bottled water in the morning and at night for each guest in the room and each morning a cute bucket of mini orange juice bottles on ice was placed outside your door with a paper. Complimentary wifi worked well, but be warned you'll have little cell phone service. Our family felt we picked the perfect place to call home as we explored Sedona and just coudn't get over the beauty of Enchantment resort. Filled out my survey on the food/service issues and already got a response which is the mark of ownership that cares.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by stunning views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, completely renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo, a destination spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Preferred Hotels, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort Sedona, Arizona