I can honestly say that I have never visited a more friendly city. Every single person, both on and off property, that I encountered made my day better. The resort was comfortable as expected and any issues were addressed quickly.
Our family of six adults had a full hacienda. We were near the tennis court and clubhouse - not ideal for us, but we made it work. We had a fabulous view and frequently ended our evenings on one of our 3 patios with a glass of wine, reflection, and great conversation.
Since we used this as our launch pad for exploration of the area, I have little to say about the resort activities. My parents received a nice birthday acknowledgement of chocolate covered strawberries on the day of arrival, the orange juice each morning was a welcome respite, and unlike some of the reviews that I have read here, housekeeping was timely and complete. I loved the olive oil based bath soap - should have grabbed a few of those. The bed was exceptionally comfortable - I did not wake until my alarm. This trip came on the heals of a trip to Shanghai China, so the restful night sleep was a welcome.
We did not visit any of the resort restaurants, instead having dinner in town - which again, I did not find a difficult travel, unlike reported in some of the reviews. We did make a point of returning to the resort before pitch dark though - lighting might be a driving issue.
- catching up with family on the patio each evening.
- grilling hot dogs and fresh fish on the patio.
- listening to the chatter of kids in the pool and on the tennis court
- watching the deer graze on someone else's lawn (besides our own in NC)
- laughing about the gate guard who greeted us suspiciously every time we returned to the property
- having a custom made cocktail at the pool bar by the "new" bartender who was great
- on the patio listening to the the live Saturday night entertainment - was that karaoke, LOL?
- scoring a parking space in front of our hacienda
Special thanks to Nick for his attentiveness, the "new" bartender at the pool bar for an interesting cocktail, and the fitness desk attendant for letting me in a little early to do my workout.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by stunning views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, completely renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo, a destination spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Preferred Hotels, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort Sedona, Arizona