Enchantment Resort
US$238
US$195
Official Site
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$135
The Views Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$159
US$129
AscendHotels
  • Breakfast included
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$158
Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$302
US$275
L'Auberge de Sedona(Sedona)
US$691
US$439
Official Site
US$292
US$259
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$173
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
US$543
US$489
TripAdvisor
2,835 results
All reviewsboynton canyonmii amo spache ah chitii gavojunior suitespa restaurantgolf cartred rockscasual restaurantjuice barmountain bikesmi amomain poolspa treatmentsmain restaurantmurphy bedtennis courts
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Beautiful setting, comfortable and spacious accommodations, pleasant staff, good food and drinks. An expensive stay but you are treated very, very well. I would highly recommend Enchantment and hope to return. Oh, and the bed was incredibly comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This place is absolutely wonderful. It's very secluded and surrounded by the beautiful red rocks if Sedona. Upon arrival, my husband and I were running late for our spa reservation so the staff had everything coordinated for us regarding our baggage and personal items to be placed in the room once our spa service was finished.

The spa was amazing! The staff was friendly and very talented. I specified that I was especially sore from weight training and the therapist adjusted the massage based on my needs. I left there feeling absolutely amazing! The pool facilities were gorgeous. There's an indoor pool with amazing views of the mountains (which was beneficial that day because it had been raining), but there's also a beautiful outdoor pool and hot tub to enjoy. The views were breathtaking! The great thing about this resort is you can use the spa facilities the entire length of your stay at enchantment, unlike other resorts that only allow access the day you have a reservation. We took advantage of this every day!

After the spa, we were taken to our casita which was the most adorable bungalow ever! We were really far away from any other people and had total privacy the entire time. The rooms were spacious, the furniture was modern and comfortable, and the overall amenities were better than most hotels in Las Vegas. My very favorite part was the private balcony. It overlooked the red rocks and we got a great view of the sunrise each morning. This place is so beautiful that it makes you want to get up early enough on vacation to see each sunrise!!

The staff was especially nice and helpful as well. The first night we were there, we went to the restaurant by the Lobby and couldn't remember how to get to our room after dinner as it was so dark. We asked one of the staff and they didn't hesitate to give us a ride on a golf cart back to our room. All you had to do was call the front desk and they would take you anywhere you needed to go.

Overall, this was one of my favorite destinations I've ever been (which includes the Bahamas, Mexico and Hawaii) and I am so excited about a chance to go back there someday. Yes, it's expensive, but this is one place where you definitely get what you pay for and will be happy you spent the money.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank CheffyKim
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Lovely property in a fantastic setting. Restaurants charming but perhaps overpriced.
Friendly staff. Pleasant views and interesting flora and fauna. The pool is in a nice location, clean cool and clear water, comfortable chairs.
We did relax.

Room Tip: Try to chose a room close to the lobby, pool and restaurants to avoid having the cost of a tip every time you request a ride
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2014

My family spent 3 days at Enchantment while visiting the Sedona area. The resort was spectacular, clean, and had a ton of activities to participate in. Our only regret was not having enough time to do all the things we wanted. Take time to go on the hikes and use all the amenities. Staff was very nice and helpful. The views are amazing and every room in our building had balconies. There are lots of areas on the property to sit outside and see the stars on a clear night. I highly recommend the resort and think every room on the property has an amazing view of the red rocks in Sedona. My kids enjoyed the orange juice left outside our door every morning.

Room Tip: Every room has a spectacular view. Can't go wrong.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this resort. My husband and I had our small, intimate wedding at Enchantment, with an incredible backdrop of red rocks. We planned everything only about 5 weeks out, and although Sedona has several resort/wedding options, Enchantment was the only resort that I felt truly comfortable going with. They were hospitable from the first phone call and it only got better from there! Upon our arrival, we were greeted by Taylor (bell staff) whom we worked with all weekend and received a great experience from! He even went out of his way to give our family a tour of the grounds upon their arrival before the wedding. We received a card, champagne, and chocolate-covered strawberries on our wedding day, which was such a thoughtful gesture! The turn down service in our room was wonderful and the room had a deck that we loved sitting out on to take in some gorgeous views.. We dined at View 180, Tii Gavo, and Che Ah Chi during our stay and enjoyed them all! Arley provided great experiences during our lunch and dinner. Overall, my husband and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding weekend. It was hands down the best experience and Enchantment has the most incredible views. Because the resort is sunken into the canyon, the views are just stunning. We also went on a hike past the grounds (just past "enchantment circle" and got to see some wildlife (deer, rabbits) and more scenery. Yes, the resort is expensive, but you truly get what you pay for, and then some. Worth every penny! Please consider if you are doing an intimate wedding, elopement, anniversary, etc. It's a ways out from the main part of town, so once you're there, you don't need to leave! There is plenty to see and do here. Loved it!!

Room Tip: We chose a 'guest casita' for the 2 of us and it was beyond perfect. Large bathroom, king-size bed, private deck, closet, in-room safe, desk, large windows. This was at the lower end of the options but we didn't need anything else. The rooms span the whole property of the resort, but our room happened to be near the lobby, dining, pool, etc, which I loved. Being that close to everything was convenient, but it was still very quiet and intimate.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple