I stayed at Enchantment at the end of October and it was incredible! The resort allows use of the classes and spa at Mi Amo spa. The grounds are beautiful and there are two hiking trials on site. They also offer daily guided hiking tours (fantastic!).
The only down side is that it is away from the main town of Sedona. We had a car which made it easy and enjoyable to get outside of the resort for dinner and exploring the town.
I would highly recommend the Pink Jeep tour - we did the broken arrow and it was fun, exciting and beautiful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by stunning views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, completely renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo, a destination spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels and Evoline ltd so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort Sedona, Arizona