Having never stayed at los abrigados ,i read many trip advisor reviews after i booked and was worried i made the wrong choice.However i do not agree with the downers and found it to be a wonderful resort great location and friendly staff.the pool had just been remodeled,and the 15 dollars fee for use of the facilities was well worth it. my wife took several yoga classes, my daughter used the sauna and steam room,and i also .the location is perfect and tlaquepaque village next door is one of the best,beautiful places i have seen.the only thing that could have been better was the sofa bed,but we are seasoned travelers and brought an air mattress which we put on top of the fold out bed.we ordered pizza and dessert from stakes and sticks,and got a very good meal delivered to our door,at the same price you would find around sedona.usually hotels room service is ridiculously high, but this was not the case.if i return or know of anyone going to sedona,there is only one choice-los abrigados.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury resort and spa in Sedona, Arizona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Los Abrigados Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Abrigados Hotel Sedona
- Los Abrigados Resort Spa
- Los Abrigados Spa
- Los Abrigados Resort And Spa Sedona, Arizona