We unfortunately own one of the time shares here at Los Abrigados, and since Diamond Resorts has taken over nothing has changed except for our yearly maintenance fees. We called to book a reservation about two months ago and of course they were full, unless we wanted to “PAY” for a room.
Well after much discussion we finally were able to get our reservation for a “DELUXE” room that would include a fireplace and hot tub. How nice, when we arrived in our room we found the fireplace, an insert in the wall with a light bulb that made it flicker – no heat on those cold November nights. The hot tub was outside on the porch dirty and in direct line on site from the main access driveway. Both never used. Our one “MAID” service they replaced the towels and bathroom amenities, didn’t wash out the tub witch never drained properly even after they “FIXED” it. They didn’t even sweep the floors. My wife even doubts that they even changed the sheets. When we arrived we were called by the concierge to make sure we came down to her desk for out discount coupons and free gift, I did and the nice young lady told me that to receive them we had to go either to a Time Share sales session. Thanks but no thanks. Sedona is absolutely wonderful but there are far nicer places to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury resort and spa in Sedona, Arizona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Los Abrigados Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Abrigados Hotel Sedona
- Los Abrigados Resort Spa
- Los Abrigados Spa
- Los Abrigados Resort And Spa Sedona, Arizona