We traded a week to stay at Los Abrigados through RCI. We arrived and check in was quick. We did not get pressured into presentations, we were asked but no pressure. We received a 10% discount card which was nice to use at the restaurants in the resorts. We got to our room, 211, which was the first building with beautiful view of mountains and pool - corner suite. Room was huge for a 2 bedroom 2 bath, but as everyone else is saying - very very outdated. Room was generally clean but I think since everything looked old, it didn't give the impression it was clean and I am definately a clean freak. The people were nice and pool was great with wonderful hot tub. It was a bit cool but it didn't stop us from checking out the pool, sunning and using the hot tub. We walked into town and did shopping, ate at Joey's, great Italian food and the salads were to die for. We had breakfast at the other restaurant, horse and stix I think it was called, good quality breakfast. My husband and son went to watch games during the afternoon at that bar and it was nice. We didn't use our full week of the time share as we were traveling down to Arizona State and University of Arizona to check out colleges. I don't think I would I have been thrilled to stay longer than the few days as the oldness and appearance of it not being cleaned was appealing. For most, the room would be fine if you can get past the dated rooms. I am a Wynn/Belligio stayer so keep that in mind when reading the review. For my teenagers 14 and 17 - the room to them was awesome. Lots to do in the resort - mini golf course, basketball courts, tennis, fitness center - if they would update their rooms, it would be a hit. Also, lots of construction and had trouble finding the resort as it is tucked behind a shopping center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury resort and spa in Sedona, Arizona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Los Abrigados Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Abrigados Hotel Sedona
- Los Abrigados Resort Spa
- Los Abrigados Spa
- Los Abrigados Resort And Spa Sedona, Arizona