The rooms were very nice and spacious, with comfortable sleep number beds. I was a little disappointed that my "view" was of the small golf course, not really the red rocks. The restaurant had fantastic steaks and good prices, especially for a resort restaurant. Try the Poco Diablo's Merlot, you won't be disappointed.
The heated pool and hot tub were also very nice, especially with the provided robes in the room.
I would stay there again while visiting Sedona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located among Sedona's lush landscaping and Red Rock views, Poco Diablo Resort offers affordable hotel accommodations and onsite resort amenities including an outdoor heated swimming pool(pool hrs 6AM-10PM), 4 professional USTA approved lighted tennis courts, a 9-hole family friendly golf course and fully equipped fitness center. The SPA at Poco Diablo brings a whole new meaning to relaxation, rejuvenation and wellness using sustainable products that originate from the land and the people of Arizona. Guests will also enjoy guest rooms featuring premium BeautyRest Beds, Free Wi-Fi, T. Carl's onsite restaurant and our 10th Hole Lounge with stunning views of our golf course, Massage Services available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Poco Diablo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poco Diablo Hotel Sedona
- Radisson Poco Diablo Hotel
- Radisson Poco Diablo Resort
- Radisson Sedona
- Sedona Radisson
- Poco Diablo Resort Sedona, Arizona