We stayed at the Poco Diablo Resort on the second night of our trip from Phoenix to Las Vegas via the Canyon area. Checking into the hotel was swift and we were amazed at the room we were given. Our room was on the first floor overlooking the golf course and had everything we needed. We only stayed here one night but we wished we had stayed here a lot longer. We visited Sedona in April and the hotel was very quiet, so quiet that we were the only people dining in their restaurant that evening. The meal was excellent and so was the service.
We both agreed that this was the best hotel room we stayed in during our entire vacation.
Would love to visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located among Sedona's lush landscaping and Red Rock views, Poco Diablo Resort offers affordable hotel accommodations and onsite resort amenities including an outdoor heated swimming pool(pool hrs 6AM-10PM), 4 professional USTA approved lighted tennis courts, a 9-hole family friendly golf course and fully equipped fitness center. The SPA at Poco Diablo brings a whole new meaning to relaxation, rejuvenation and wellness using sustainable products that originate from the land and the people of Arizona. Guests will also enjoy guest rooms featuring premium BeautyRest Beds, Free Wi-Fi, T. Carl's onsite restaurant and our 10th Hole Lounge with stunning views of our golf course, Massage Services available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Poco Diablo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poco Diablo Hotel Sedona
- Radisson Poco Diablo Hotel
- Radisson Poco Diablo Resort
- Radisson Sedona
- Sedona Radisson
- Poco Diablo Resort Sedona, Arizona