The view from the motel is incredible with a view of Bell Rock and the other red rocks. Ask for a room on the Rock side of the hotel. Even if you are on the other side, just walking a few feet you see the view. The hiking trail around Bell Rock is very close (1 mile perhaps) and is highly recommended.
The value is great especially with the view in the higher priced Sedona area.
The rooms were clean and the towels were soft and large and the pillows were nice.
The room was very quiet.
There are a few parking spaces that are ideal if you have a nice car. There are a couple of spaces with walls all around it so you won't get a door ding. I was very happy with this feature.
The breakfast was just ok but it was fine for me since I had oatmeal, orange juice and toast. This is my normal breakfast. My Husband had a waffle and some oranges. Some of the group we were with went out for breakfast since they were on a strict low carb diet.
I highly recommend the motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We'd love for you to visit us at Days Inn Kokopelli... Situated in the heart of the Red Rock Country in the Village of Oak Creek Sedona, Arizona, Days Inn Kokopelli, (winner of the Expedia Insider's Select Award), is within walking distance of award winning restaurants, pubs, galleries and more. Expect modern amenities and conveniences throughout our newly renovated guest rooms, including Simmons pillow top mattresses and poolside or red rock views of Courthouse Butte, Bell Rock or Table Mesa. Wake up each morning to a free Daybreak® breakfast, then connect to high-speed Internet access and take a swim in our seasonal outdoor heated pool before venturing out to explore Sedona. Other hotel amenities include a 24 hr business center, free newspaper and free outdoor parking. LOCAL ATTRACTIONS Adventures abound in Sedona, Arizona. Our hotel is within walking distance of the Oak Creek Outlet Mall, galleries and popular hiking trails, including Bell Rock, and Catherdral Rock. Spend the day touring numerous local wineries and art galleries or tee off at the Sedona Golf Resort. Also nearby is Slide Rock State Park, the perfect spot for a swim or take a picnic while visiting the Montezuma Castle National Monument, a well-preserved, 1,000-year-old high-rise apartment in limestone cliff, is sure to impress kids and adults alike. DINING OPTIONS Indulge in authentic Italian fare at Cucina Rustica, less than a half mile from our Sedona hotel, or grab a slice at Famous Pizza. And within walking distance, The Pub serves up local beer and meals, while Blue Moon Cafe offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And treat yourself to superb mexican dining across the street at Marias Cantina. Or take a stroll into west Sedona for live entertainment, great drinks, service, and oustanding food at Sound Bites Grill. Tara Thai Cuisine and Market Place Cafe are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Kokopelli Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Kokopelli Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Kokopelli Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Kokopelli Hotel
- Kokopelli Inn Sedona
- Days Inn Kokopelli Sedona Arizona