We spent two nights here and were quickly disappointed. Upon checking in the sign on the door advertises that we should ask for an upgrade to a Business Class room. I asked the desk clerk and she said it wasn't in effect and she didn't know why the sign was up. We received the keys to our room and quickly realized that we had to basically slam ourselves into the door to get it open. The toilet was clogged when we arrived and when my husband called to report to the front desk, the clerk told him "It probably needs a plunger. Do you expect me to bring you one or are you coming up here to get it." Super:(
After the first night, our toiletries were not replenished and we were shorted towels. This wouldn't be a problem except that we had to use them for the pool because other towels are not available for the pool.
On a positive note, the pool area was clean. The clerk on the second day was nicer than the other clerk when we checked in. He seemed happy to provide extra towels, etc.
I would recommend other lodging when in Sedona...plenty of other great options in this price range.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We'd love for you to visit us at Days Inn Kokopelli... Situated in the heart of the Red Rock Country in the Village of Oak Creek Sedona, Arizona, Days Inn Kokopelli, (winner of the Expedia Insider's Select Award), is within walking distance of award winning restaurants, pubs, galleries and more. Expect modern amenities and conveniences throughout our newly renovated guest rooms, including Simmons pillow top mattresses and poolside or red rock views of Courthouse Butte, Bell Rock or Table Mesa. Wake up each morning to a free Daybreak® breakfast, then connect to high-speed Internet access and take a swim in our seasonal outdoor heated pool before venturing out to explore Sedona. Other hotel amenities include a 24 hr business center, free newspaper and free outdoor parking. LOCAL ATTRACTIONS Adventures abound in Sedona, Arizona. Our hotel is within walking distance of the Oak Creek Outlet Mall, galleries and popular hiking trails, including Bell Rock, and Catherdral Rock. Spend the day touring numerous local wineries and art galleries or tee off at the Sedona Golf Resort. Also nearby is Slide Rock State Park, the perfect spot for a swim or take a picnic while visiting the Montezuma Castle National Monument, a well-preserved, 1,000-year-old high-rise apartment in limestone cliff, is sure to impress kids and adults alike. DINING OPTIONS Indulge in authentic Italian fare at Cucina Rustica, less than a half mile from our Sedona hotel, or grab a slice at Famous Pizza. And within walking distance, The Pub serves up local beer and meals, while Blue Moon Cafe offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And treat yourself to superb mexican dining across the street at Marias Cantina. Or take a stroll into west Sedona for live entertainment, great drinks, service, and oustanding food at Sound Bites Grill. Tara Thai Cuisine and Market Place Cafe are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Kokopelli Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Kokopelli Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Kokopelli Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Kokopelli Hotel
- Kokopelli Inn Sedona
- Days Inn Kokopelli Sedona Arizona