Days Inn Kokopelli Sedona
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
The Wildflower Inn(Village of Oak Creek)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsbell rockroom was cleancontinental breakfastyogurtoak creek villagestaff was friendly and helpfulthe breakfast areaheated poolred rockswould stay here againno elevatorone night staynice staygreat place to staycathedral rockamazing viewsgrand canyon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I stayed here one night while visiting Sedona and it was a very pleasant stay. I do not have anything negative to say about this hotel. Here's what I like about this hotel:

1. Breakfast was yummy. I love the biscuits and gravy and oatmeal. However, the omelet was packaged and not freshly made.
2. The room was spacious and clean.
3. The beds were comfortable.
4. The receptionist were helpful and professional.
5. My room had a great view.
6. The location was perfect. There are gas stations and Subway within a block. The Bell rock was about 2-3 long blocks away.
7. I was able to check out late at noon.
8. It was very safe.

I did not spend much time in the hotel, but I was happy with this hotel in every respect. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: I was in room 209 which offers a great view of the Bell and Courthouse Rocks. Ask for a room on the same floor as 209.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Staff was sooo friendly and helpful. Free breakfast was very good Nice selection and fresh. Free shuddle service to any place in town. Clean rooms and great beds (or I was just tired) the location was great and.near a church for mass on Sunday.within walking distance.

Room Tip: Call ahead to get what you want as very busy because of good location and service.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We spent two nights here and were quickly disappointed. Upon checking in the sign on the door advertises that we should ask for an upgrade to a Business Class room. I asked the desk clerk and she said it wasn't in effect and she didn't know why the sign was up. We received the keys to our room and quickly realized that we had to basically slam ourselves into the door to get it open. The toilet was clogged when we arrived and when my husband called to report to the front desk, the clerk told him "It probably needs a plunger. Do you expect me to bring you one or are you coming up here to get it." Super:(
After the first night, our toiletries were not replenished and we were shorted towels. This wouldn't be a problem except that we had to use them for the pool because other towels are not available for the pool.
On a positive note, the pool area was clean. The clerk on the second day was nicer than the other clerk when we checked in. He seemed happy to provide extra towels, etc.
I would recommend other lodging when in Sedona...plenty of other great options in this price range.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family