I stayed here one night while visiting Sedona and it was a very pleasant stay. I do not have anything negative to say about this hotel. Here's what I like about this hotel:
1. Breakfast was yummy. I love the biscuits and gravy and oatmeal. However, the omelet was packaged and not freshly made.
2. The room was spacious and clean.
3. The beds were comfortable.
4. The receptionist were helpful and professional.
5. My room had a great view.
6. The location was perfect. There are gas stations and Subway within a block. The Bell rock was about 2-3 long blocks away.
7. I was able to check out late at noon.
8. It was very safe.
I did not spend much time in the hotel, but I was happy with this hotel in every respect. I will stay here again.
Staff was sooo friendly and helpful. Free breakfast was very good Nice selection and fresh. Free shuddle service to any place in town. Clean rooms and great beds (or I was just tired) the location was great and.near a church for mass on Sunday.within walking distance.
We spent two nights here and were quickly disappointed. Upon checking in the sign on the door advertises that we should ask for an upgrade to a Business Class room. I asked the desk clerk and she said it wasn't in effect and she didn't know why the sign was up. We received the keys to our room and quickly realized that we had to basically slam ourselves into the door to get it open. The toilet was clogged when we arrived and when my husband called to report to the front desk, the clerk told him "It probably needs a plunger. Do you expect me to bring you one or are you coming up here to get it." Super:(
After the first night, our toiletries were not replenished and we were shorted towels. This wouldn't be a problem except that we had to use them for the pool because other towels are not available for the pool.
On a positive note, the pool area was clean. The clerk on the second day was nicer than the other clerk when we checked in. He seemed happy to provide extra towels, etc.
I would recommend other lodging when in Sedona...plenty of other great options in this price range.