We spent two nights at the Hampton Inn in Sedona. This hotel was built to fit in with the typical Sedona architecture and it was really a good looking hotel. It was very comfortable and was in a very nice part of town away from the main street traffic. We stay at Hampton Inns quite frequently and this is one of the nicer places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern accommodations and amenities; southwestern decor and ambience.Outdoor enthusiasts will find nearby state parks, national rainforests, swimming areas, and exceptional fishing opportunities. Explore the Red Rocks of Sedona, reserve a Jeep tour, or experience an exciting biplane tour. Other adventures include trail riding, cowboy cookouts, hot air balloon rides, and natural water slides.Enjoy a delicious start to your day with our Sedona hotel’s free hot breakfast, or grab a free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bag on the go. Work out in our fitness center, cool off in our refreshing outdoor pool, or retire to a comfortable guest room – complete with a 32-inch flat screen TV, free WiFi, and a signature clean and fresh Hampton bed®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Sedona Arizona