“Great place, great location”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hampton Inn Sedona

Hampton Inn Sedona
Ranked #31 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Virginia Beach
“Great place, great location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

Was only here for two nights, but the facilities are top notch and the employees are even better. They helped us find locations we had reserved on line. Breakfast was better than a typical Hampton Inn, though not a Hilton buffet. But then, you get what you pay for. I hope to return to the area, and would stay here again in a heart beat. Truly a value.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Melissa J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sedona, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time and leaving a review about your stay here at The Hampton Inn Sedona. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time while staying with us. We take all feedback and reviews seriously and I will absolutely share this with the rest of the staff.

Melissa Jordan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
  • Korean first
bigd170
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

This was a very nice hotel in the Sedona area. Rooms were spacious and amenities well worth the price. The hotel staff were very professional and rooms clean. The location was in the prefect location to enjoy all that Sedona has to offer!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

An excellent value, in a very good location. Great service. Easy access. Extremely helpful staff. Would return there for sure. We left our Blackberry charger there and they are returning it to us in Canada.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time and leaving a review about your stay here at The Hampton Inn Sedona. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time while staying with us. We take all feedback and reviews seriously and I will absolutely share this with the staff.

Green Valley, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

We had arranged for a small gift to be delivered to our friends room the day of our arrival for their wedding anniversary. We had reserved the room for them in our name and the hotel staff (front desk) was very aware of the situation and handled it perfectly. The rooms were clean as well as the balance of the hotel. We experienced a minor issue the second day there that was promptly resolved by the hotel managemant. The hot breakfast very good and the overall experience exceeded our expectations. We will be staying with them again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Melissa J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sedona, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. We take all feedback and reviews very seriously and I appreciate your time. I am very happy to hear that we fixed any problems that may have come up. I will surely share this with the team and we all hope to see you again soon.
Greem Valley, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

check in staff was exceptional. Minor issue with room cleaning the first day but issue was properly addressed by the manager and overall the experiance was very good. Breakfast was good and we were well taken care of.

Rumson, New Jersey
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for four nights. I booked this with my Hilton Points, choosing Hampton Inn because of its reputation for being a clean and comfortable mid-range hotel. Sadly, I will never recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. I was very disappointed in the quality of the rooms - certainly not up to the Hampton Inn standards I am used to. The rooms were old and dated, curtains hanging off of the rods, flimsy furniture. The worse was the bed - we booked a king-sized bed, I suppose we should have also booked king-sized bedding! The bedding was old, dirty, yellowed and queen-sized, the mattress thin and very uncomfortable.
The staff was very nice and helpful and I will say the manager did refund us two nights - but they really need to take some time and update the hotel.

1 Thank etlags
Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. We take all feedback and reviews very seriously and I appreciate your time. It looks like we feel short of the expectations of Hampton standards. I will surely share this with the staff and pass this information along.

Franklin Park, New Jersey
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

I never actually got to stay at this hotel. We had reservations 3-4 months in advance. Lots of good email communications including confirmation one week prior. Then got a cell call the day of our stay telling me they were overbooked and had moved us to another hotel nearby. It was nice of them to make the arrangements, and we did get a slightly better rate and the replacement hotel was ok. But I was just a little amazed at the mix up. Sounds like they need to work on their systems a bit.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Melissa J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sedona, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave a review about The Hampton Inn Sedona. I will look into any confusion with your reservations and or stay. We take all feedback seriously and use all reviews to exceed guest expectations. I do hope the property you stayed with met your expectations.