“Quality - As Expected”

Ranked #31 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Burbank, United States
“Quality - As Expected”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Hampton Inn is always a quality stay. This is one of the better Hampton Inns I've stayed at. Great view. Great location. My kids loved the pool. My wife and I loved the spa. We had make your waffles as one of our complimentry breakfasts. Good coffee too!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ginny P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sedona, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Sedona. I am thrilled you enjoyed your time with us and hope you will visit us again the next time you are in the area.

Ginny Patton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Korean first
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I've stayed at Hampton Inns before and they are a generally good bargain for the price. Understand that Sedona is likely over priced from other markets because of the tourism, but this hotel was less than the typical standards I expect from Hampton Inn. Most notably, the cleaning staff took less than 10 minutes to clean the room during our stay, which made me feel uncomfortable about the condition when we arrived. She entered the room to clean and my son took a bit of time to leave where we went to the lobby to wait. She started when we were still there and I went back to the room a few minutes later because I forgot something, but she had already finished. Essentially, she made the beds, replaced the towels and took out the trash. I can't believe she was able to clean the bathroom or even vacuum in the time I was gone, though she used the vacuum to prop open the door. The free breakfast was obviously powder generated too, and not very satisfying unless all you care for is free Fruit Loops, toast and OJ. Otherwise, the room looked clean, the beds were comfortable and everything worked. If you are not looking for high end in Sedona, this is not a bad place to stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank ChaparralAZ
Thank you for taking your valuable time to review our hotel. We take these reviews very seriously and your comments are important to us. I have shared your comments with our housekeeping staff. I am happy you enjoyed your time with us and hope you will provide us an opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Rio Rico, Arizona
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We were there for 3 nights. We were greeted by Alexandra at the desk, a very pleasant and informative person. I was disappointed in the breakfast bar, my daughter was not, I used the complimentary internet, without a problem, the whole time we were there.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Ginny P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sedona, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thank you for your kind words regarding Alexandra. I have shared your comments with her and she also says thank you. I am sorry our breakfast did not meet your expectations if there is something we can add your suggestions would be appreciated. I am happy your enjoyed your overall stay at the Hampton Inn Sedona and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel the next time you visit Sedona.

Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

The Sedona Hampton Inn is clean, quiet, well maintained, and conveniently located. Staff is helpful and efficient. Most amenities are satisfactory but there are two notable exceptions in my view.

First, the breakfast bar provides adequate cold choices and the do-it-yourself waffles are fine. However, you may want to steer clear of the egg, sausage, and french toast offerings. The eggs were the worst I've ever encountered anywhere.

Second, the in-room wifi internet connection was pitiful. Standard "Complimentary" service is limited to a single day regardless of the length of your stay. The portal design is really wonky and I was not able to get it to connect. "Premium" service is also offered for $5 per day additional charge. I opted to use my phone's hotspot capability to provide connectivity to both the iPad and my wife's phone for the week.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank deadstroke_98
Ginny P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sedona, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Thank you for your review of our Hampton Inn in Sedona. Your review has been shared with our staff and they join me in saying thank you for your kind words regarding their efficency and friendliness. I am sorry you experienced difficulty with the complimentary internet connection but am glad you enjoyed your time with us. I hope you will visit us again the next time you are in our area.

Gilert, United States
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We hosted a family reunion, which involved all ages (with lots of kids). Staff were very friendly and helpful and understanding. Our group had a great time. Breakfast was varied daily and the rooms were clean. It was a good central location for our family activities.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

The staff of the Hampton Inn sends you a big Thank you for your fantastic review of our hotel. We are thrilled you enjoyed our hotel and the service you received. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.
Kyle, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Beautiful place, nice rooms, very friendly staff. Close to everything we wanted to see. If there was something you wanted to see the staff would help give you direction. Would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family.

1 Thank Cindy P
Bedford, United States
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Unique looking motel which was well kept and clean. We had one problem with the toilet which was promptly and courteously handled. If we ever get to Sedona again, we would stay there. It is not on the main drag (where a lot of shops are) but there are eating places and a movie theater close by.