During a family vacation to Sedona and the Grand Canyon we had 5 rooms at the hotel. The staff was very accomodating and even allowed us to take over the lobby a few nights for cards games with the kids. The only negative is that one of the five rooms had an AC unit that struggled to cool the room even at night. But we kept the blinds closed the next day and that seemed to solve the situation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern accommodations and amenities; southwestern decor and ambience.Outdoor enthusiasts will find nearby state parks, national rainforests, swimming areas, and exceptional fishing opportunities. Explore the Red Rocks of Sedona, reserve a Jeep tour, or experience an exciting biplane tour. Other adventures include trail riding, cowboy cookouts, hot air balloon rides, and natural water slides.Enjoy a delicious start to your day with our Sedona hotel’s free hot breakfast, or grab a free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bag on the go. Work out in our fitness center, cool off in our refreshing outdoor pool, or retire to a comfortable guest room – complete with a 32-inch flat screen TV, free WiFi, and a signature clean and fresh Hampton bed®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Sedona Arizona