For the price and location, go 20 minutes to Cottonwood and stay in a better hotel. Rooms are old and out dated. Air-condition units are super old and really loud. The staff is polite and helpful. Even the breakfast was below average. Internet signal is extremely weak and unreliable. The signal at the small motel across the street had a better signal as it was coming through stronger in my room. If anyone gives this hotel more than a 2 out of 5 rating, they either work here or don't stay in hotels much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern accommodations and amenities; southwestern decor and ambience.Outdoor enthusiasts will find nearby state parks, national rainforests, swimming areas, and exceptional fishing opportunities. Explore the Red Rocks of Sedona, reserve a Jeep tour, or experience an exciting biplane tour. Other adventures include trail riding, cowboy cookouts, hot air balloon rides, and natural water slides.Enjoy a delicious start to your day with our Sedona hotel’s free hot breakfast, or grab a free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bag on the go. Work out in our fitness center, cool off in our refreshing outdoor pool, or retire to a comfortable guest room – complete with a 32-inch flat screen TV, free WiFi, and a signature clean and fresh Hampton bed®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Sedona Arizona