For our anniversary trip, we decided to return to the Hampton Inn of Sedona as our expectations were exceeded the first time we stayed there 5 years ago. Nothing has changed as the customer service is still outstanding. We were warmly welcomed back and given a large, well appointed room. Awaiting for us on the night stand was a basket of fruit and chocolates with a hand written card from the General Manager, Deborah Ford, wishing us a happy anniversary. This attention to detail clearly indicates that this Hampton cares very much about individually making a customer's stay enjoyable - which can be a rarity even at the best of hotels. I really give the staff here a lot of credit for their level of professionalism and attention to detail.
The room was nice with a refrigerator and microwave. It was very, very clean and odor free, which is important to us (and actually, the whole hotel is extremely clean). The location is great as well - it's close to downtown yet far enough away to experience some great Sedona offerings (i.e., restaurants, shops, hiking trails, scenery, etc.). Also noteworthy: parking and internet are free and there was live flutist during breakfast to add to the relaxed Sedona experience. Very nice.
We will continue to recommend the Hampton Inn of Sedona as a great place to stay. It's a great value and they really do take care of their customers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern accommodations and amenities; southwestern decor and ambience.Outdoor enthusiasts will find nearby state parks, national rainforests, swimming areas, and exceptional fishing opportunities. Explore the Red Rocks of Sedona, reserve a Jeep tour, or experience an exciting biplane tour. Other adventures include trail riding, cowboy cookouts, hot air balloon rides, and natural water slides.Enjoy a delicious start to your day with our Sedona hotel’s free hot breakfast, or grab a free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bag on the go. Work out in our fitness center, cool off in our refreshing outdoor pool, or retire to a comfortable guest room – complete with a 32-inch flat screen TV, free WiFi, and a signature clean and fresh Hampton bed®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Sedona Arizona